This Quarter Midget Tool Cart is a stand & tool box in one! You can work on your car, while having all of your tools, lubricants and spare parts right underneath you at arms length. They are manufactured & priced for the weekend warrior who wants a quality product at an affordable price. No other manufacturer provides all the amenities such as: 3-Drawer Craftsman Toolbox, lightweight steel frame with 3 aluminum doors & cabinets, 5-set push-on Shock Mounts, 11 radius rod clips, set of 4 spare race tires, polished hinges, push-button latches, pneumatic casters and a durable powder coated finish. The top has a .050 thick Aluminum sheet riveted to it and the sturdy rubber pads support your racecar & are removable (with bolts) if you want to have a nice clean surface when the race season is over. The cart also has a built in hidden handle system, so it can be stored easily and the protruding tabs also allow for a hitch to be used if you desire to tow it behind your ATV. The cart is very small & easy to maneuver so one person can load it in the trailer themselves with a breeze. This thing is so nice, Cruz Stanfill recommends it!
- 45" Long X 24" Wide X 35" Tall (very top of rubber pads)
- MIG Welded 1" Sq. 16 ga. Steel
- Sturdy Bolt-On Rubber Pads (27.50" apart)
- 3-Drawer Craftsman Ball Bearing Toolbox
- Set of 4 Spare Race Tire Area
- 5-set Shock Mounts
- 11 Radius Rod Clips
- 3 Empty Cabinets for Lubricants, Gears, etc.
- 8" Rigid and Pneumatic Casters
- Gloss Black Powder Coated Finish
- PT# SPMG-19